Home 2.1

Can anyone ultilize the Operate My Device on Home 2.1. I am trying to use this feature with my 920, when I click on the tab, it says it must install software to utilize this function, then when I click to install, I get a message that says the download is not available, to check back. Does this work for anyone else? Any tips you can share?
Thanks.

Can anyone ultilize the Operate My Device on Home 2.1. I am trying to use this feature with my 920, when I click on the tab, it says it must install software to utilize this function, then when I click to install, I get a message that says the download is not available, to check back. Does this work for anyone else? Any tips you can share?
Thanks.

I had that same propblem on my new 720, but the next day when I tried it the dowload succeded and it works great.

920T, and trying for over a week

This has me a little more bothered now. I am trying it on a 920T, and this has been an issue for over a week now. I have tried everyday with the same outcome. Any ideas?
Thanks guys.

I just loaded 2.0 and it told me 2.1 was available and installed. Once it installed, I was able to "operate my device" without any issues.

unable to download

I too am having a proglem with this. When I log on to TTH a message appears asking if I want to DL V2.1.2.121. When I accept the DL I get a second message saying that "Winlatest.exe is having a problem...." Anyone else with this problem? Any Solutions.

Yeah I would wait, its probably just being rolled out. Although, when I connected the 920T I was able to download the file no problem.

I currently have a 920T with 2.1.2.121 running and when I run Operate my GO from the computer I also get "The file is currently not available" :confused:

I was experiencing this on my device for 2 days and then it downloaded and fixed itself.

--Phil

Thanks.

I had a similar problem Friday, then I re-tried on Saturday and the download was available.

Also, after the update was complete I had to reboot the GPS and computer to get them to reconnect.

Even though I can connect, since this update I have trouble making a connection after disconnecting unless I reboot. I am not certain of the pattern since this just started to happen, and I am very much a newbie with the TomTom

Has anyone tried the online support link under the help drop down menu? I have tried this multiple times... it goes to a supposed link but it is a bad link. I told the person I spoke to at the tech support desk when I called about my flickering problem.

Ask a Question