Hey guys, glad to find the forum

First time here. Been lookin' for some TomTom info so I'm happy to find a dedicated forum.:D I'm leaning heavy toward the brand and considering the One XL and the 510. The 510's got bluetooth for the same $ as the XL. So what's the downside? I've looked at tomtom.com and compared, but the 510 has the plus and I see no minus. What am I missing? :confused:

The ONE is slim and you can slip it in your pocket. The 510 is much thicker because of a larger speaker. So the difference is really in the ease of portablility, if this matters to you.

Yep, 46jimbo nailed it. Hello and welcome! You may also consider waiting a month for the newly announced 720! Slim form factor AND text-to-speech.

The 510 also has 'smart extra' which is the iPod control.

If you can hold out till August, I would do what fanchee is suggesting, and that is to get the 720. I think you'll like the features available with the unit.

Ask a Question