Anyone have a Disc they dont need?

TomTom Model(s)
Go 720
I lost the dashboard adhesive disc that came with my tom tom go 720 and was curious if anyone had it laying around and wasnt using it. I looked on ebay and people are selling them for 4 bucks! I know, doesnt seem like alot but 4 bucks for a small piece of plastic? Thanks

Bill

Some people go to a Dollar Store, buy a circular mirror for a buck and apply double sided tape to the surface joining the dash.

wouldnt really trust a mirror since its glass but the dollar store sounds like a good idea to possibly find something.

wouldnt really trust a mirror since its glass but the dollar store sounds like a good idea to possibly find something.

small mirrors like the one suggested haven't been made from glass since forever. virtually all of them are made from plastic these days. good luck in your search.

small mirrors like the one suggested haven't been made from glass since forever. virtually all of them are made from plastic these days. good luck in your search.

ok thanks for the info. im going back to my cave now. lol.

Ask a Question