Here at last

TomTom Model(s)
Go520,720,XL Live, Start60,Go940,950,1000,1005,New500,New5000
Greetings from the UK.

My name is Andy_P.
If any of you visit any of the UK forums you'll probably know me already as I'm root admin on the MyTomTom forums and a moderator on the PocketGPSWorld forums.

I've known your super-mod dhn for some time now so I'm amazed I've never actually made it here before now.

Looking forward to a good browse around. :)

If you don't bring your avatar over from PGPSW, then I'll have to! :D

Seriously, it's great to see you here and you know your colleague, Mike is a supermod here.

He does a great job with all questions but especially from our UK members, of which we have quite few.

Feel more than free to help him and our members out. After all, you don't sleep so what else do you have to do that is better? :D

Give me a chance!
I'm still finding my way round your weird format :cool:

Actually feeling quite tired tonight, must be the 4:30 am bedtime yesterday!

Would you please be the first Brit to vote in the poll we set up for you guys? Link in in my sig.

Weird format! Humph........ :)

A big welcome to you Andy. With the high number of EU members signing in lately it's great to have someone of your caliber join us. Looking forward to your take on some of the issues.:)

Hey Andy. Welcome to the other side of the pond. Have seen you over there when I've had links sending me your way before. Looks like a lot of users there.

Welcome to the group Andy_P. Glad to see that you have come to visit us. I recognized your avatar immediately. I also have a login to the UK site as well. Helping hands across the water. :D

If you did, Andy, it doesn't show on the poll. Still shows no votes in the Europe poll. :confused::confused:

If you did, Andy, it doesn't show on the poll. Still shows no votes in the Europe poll. :confused::confused:
Better refresh the page, dhn. It's only 15 minutes since you said that, and I see 9 votes there. But I do note that the votes add up to 225% (?)

Um......I guess it would have helped if I bothered to click the View Results link, eh? :eek::eek:

I think when I set up the polls, I did manage to click the proper setting to allow for multiple choices for Europe but screwed up with NA, Canderson.

Might explain the percentages.

Yeah - don't know what's up with Europe. We're up to 340%. The NA numbers work.

Ask a Question