Help with MapBuilder and Google Maps

This is actually sort of related to TT, as it's all in an effort to more efficiently and accurately build POI files.

mapbuilder.net is great and it will allow me to import a custom CSV file with addresses from which it will create all the points. As part of this, obviously, it gives each point a lat/long.

However, what I'm looking to do is then download this information into a new csv file that contains all of my original info, plus the lat/long. Does anyone know if/whether I can do this, and if so, how?

~~~

I am also using Google's My Maps feature to build maps with both lines and points. I am aware that lines aren't currently supported as POI's, but by generating the line, I can then add points at each end which do translate to POI's but still have the line for printing purposes (for my non-GPS enabled friends).

Anyway, what I'm currently trying to do is figure out (or whether it's even possible) to translate driving directions into a line on My Map. That way I wouldn't have to draw the line by hand, which is a royal pain in the a$$ on curvy suburban roads.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Ask a Question