Help Me! POIs

TomTom Model(s)
One 3rd Ed.
I recently purchased a TT1 3rd. I was going through the POI menu and was trying to find out how to add a fire station that was just added to my town. Through the mapshare, you can add police stations but not fire stations. Does any one know where/how I can add this to the POI and Help Me! menus?

Does anyone know anything about the topic above?

You can create your own poi and add the information. You can also go to www.poi2go.com and make a list of fire departments in your area and add this to your tt. If you need assistance with this just give your city and state and I could compose a poi file within 20-25 miles for you. You still made need to add this fire station dependoing on how new it is. I have the new navcoe 7 firmware and my local police department isn't there. All others are though. I added mine through poi2go!!

Thanks

I was more worried about adding it to mapshare than my reference. The help me menu has all other fire/police stations listed, but I can not add a fire station though the map correct system. I was wondering if anyone knew how to add a fire station to share with everyone else.

I was more worried about adding it to mapshare than my reference. The help me menu has all other fire/police stations listed, but I can not add a fire station though the map correct system. I was wondering if anyone knew how to add a fire station to share with everyone else.

With Nav. 7 one is supposed to be able to edit pois ( not where they truly are, no longer exists, or new ones) but i believe it needs to be verified belore it can actually be changed through Mapshare. This is even more true for new roads and streets!

Ask a Question