Have you ever dropped your TomTom?

I'm way out of warranty range, but TomTom customer service was quick to offer a trade-in for one of the newer models. They offered a new One for $250, which is pretty reasonable. I'm kind of leaning towards the 910 for the text-to-speech and longer battery life, but still haven't decided.

That sounds like a good price. I can understand you wanting the 910 because it really is a significant upgrade from your GO classic.

I'm way out of warranty range, but TomTom customer service was quick to offer a trade-in for one of the newer models. They offered a new One for $250, which is pretty reasonable. I'm kind of leaning towards the 910 for the text-to-speech and longer battery life, but still haven't decided.

Sorry to hear about your Go Classic. I have a Go Classic that my wife now uses now and then. You said your leaning towards the 910 and I'm hear to tell you to quit leaning and just fall all the way. :D

I love the 910, I should have bought it sooner. Besides directions, it does bluetooth and iPod control.

Well this morning I had my heart jump out of my chest. I was carrying my work backpack and a clipboard along with my 910. I tried to open my truck and in the process dropped my 910 as I watched it bounce on the concrete floor in my garage!
hermdog

When the mounts were dropping off my windshield my tt dropped off as I was opening the door and bounced off my foot. It bounced one or two more times before ending up under the car. Works fine and that was in September.

>> btw, is there anything else you can do like perhaps call TomTom to see if its covered by warrenty?

Does Ford still cover the warranty of its Model T ?:D

Ask a Question