hands free not working

i just bought the 720 and it worked great the hands free then yesterday i did the tt home update from 1.6 to i think 2.1 something and now my phne has no sound during the call on the tt, others can hear me but i can't hear them. i just deleted my phone and re paired it and still no fix my buddy has same problem, what do i do.

i just bought the 720 and it worked great the hands free then yesterday i did the tt home update from 1.6 to i think 2.1 something and now my phne has no sound during the call on the tt, others can hear me but i can't hear them. i just deleted my phone and re paired it and still no fix my buddy has same problem, what do i do.

I had the same problem where my handsfree was working and all of a sudden it stopped. They can hear me but I could not hear them and what fixed my problem was I had to do a master reset on my phone and delete it from tt and re pair it again. Once I did that it worked again. I called tt about this issue and they had no solution for me whats so ever. So I phoned Sony Ericson and they were the ones suggesting to reset my phone. My phone is the sony ericson w600i.

Perhaps it will work for you? mine is still working today since I did that. :)

Mine did the same thing with my Motorola Q after upgrading, I did a reset of the
TT with a paper clip and that got it working again for me. 4 days now and it still
working fine.

Ask a Question