Grettings to all you TT's

TomTom Model(s)
XL 340s
I'm a new owner of a XL 340s and more excited to be a first owner of a TT gizmo. I just returned the Magellan 1440 (not bashing any brand by any means) but wasn't happy with it. I was wanting to upgrade from my long time friend the Maestro 4040 and very pleased with what I'm experiencing so far with the XLs. The map sharing was a BIG deciding factor. I have already experience a road construction site where the XLs led me up to the construction road closer, and routed me onto the next street (thanks for the user to submitted that one!!)

Oh by the way, I was on the phone yesterday with tech support and he said their currently holding off releasing the newest map for my unit because of reports of it having issues (maybe this is old news to some). He gave me a reference number so I could still qualify to download my free map upgrade once they solve the issue.

Happy Navigating,

Uncle Tom

Welcome to TTF!

Make sure you make an Explorer, not Home, backup of your unit's contents. Ensure hidden files/folders are showing.

Ask a Question