Are 5x0 Series TT's European models only?

TomTom Model(s)
Go 720, One LE
What is the deal with 5x0 versions of TT devices? Are these European models only? I find the 520 only listed if I change my county to United Kingdom on TomTom.com

I am interested in buying an x30 TT when available and figured the 530 would be the lowest cost. So, any idea if there will be a U.S. version of this device?

What is the deal with 5x0 versions of TT devices? Are these European models only? I find the 520 only listed if I change my county to United Kingdom on TomTom.com

I am interested in buying an x30 TT when available and figured the 530 would be the lowest cost. So, any idea if there will be a U.S. version of this device?
The only difference between the 5x0 and 7x0 models is the maps. The 510 is USA, 710 is Euro with the appropriate mapping. The US will have the 930 and 730 units available sometime in April. If you buy a 530, the unit will come with Euro maps, of course the 9x0 units have both hence they have the same model designations here and across the pond. :D

Ask a Question