great hops

rung them and got the latest maps no problem 6 days old he said thanks for that
trouble is ... the maps bigger and wont all fit on:confused: so i am as instructed installing western europe atm but i have a trip to poland in a few months the old maps had it on but not the new ones the tec gentleman told me to take western europe off and install central europe when i go but will have to be "on my own when in the uk" bit rubbish really i always get lost in the uk and its 600 miles to the tunnel and back

Yes - the maps for Europe have grown so large with both roads and other info that it no longer all fits at once. Best bet is to take a notebook or netbook with you that has all of the European regions loaded, and swap them on and off your TT as needed.

Thread moved to appropriate forum for continued discussion of this model and its issues.

a note book whats one of them? i only cot a computer here and thats coal fired :(
any road up if i restored the backup it up would put the old maps n stuff on so i could use them on my trip then put the new ones back on after :cool:

Ask a Question