GPS reception while connected to HOME?

I can't figure this out to save my life!

When my TT is connected to my computer and I use Virtual TT I get NO GPS reception.

But as soon as I remove my TT from the cradle I get 4 bars.....while being in the same spot (just not connected to the cradle).

Anyone know what the problem could be?

When it's connected to your computer, it uses your internet connection and not the actual satellites. When I connect to virtual TT my device shows full sat strength, but only because it's using my internet connection. When yours is connected, are you saying it doesn't show any bars of satellite? Do you have an active internet connection?

Sorry for not see this post.

Fanchee is correct. The sats displayed on TT Home don't really mean anything special.

When it's connected to your computer, it uses your internet connection and not the actual satellites. When I connect to virtual TT my device shows full sat strength, but only because it's using my internet connection. When yours is connected, are you saying it doesn't show any bars of satellite? Do you have an active internet connection?

When I connect to Virtual TT my device show no bars and when I "Navigate To.." it says "Trying to locate GPS signal" or something like that and it never connects. Yes, I have an active internet connection. :)

Ask a Question