GO750 Reboot Loop

Well, I have again, formatted device and installed application and map on it, did the "Add the POI" "fix" from inside HOME, etc.
No luck, still boot loop.
Reformatted again, reinstalled this time for some reason all went to sdcard (including the app) so that did boot at times, but boot loop would still get triggered.
Reformatted and reinstalled again, this time properly, i.e app on device and map, etc., on sdcard.
Again added Favorite and POI from inside HOME.
Boot loop again.
The device does boot into GUI once in a while, but boot loop still gets triggered most ot the time, cannot isolate what triggers it.
And I remembered Canderson saying older version of map anyway would have to have been linked to my specific device since it uses serial number of device, etc. So I guess only way to get a previous map would be from an older backup which I just do not seem to have.
I guess unless someone here can come up with some other procedure to fix this unit, I'm going to have to put up with this boot loop and hope to be able to get it into GUI whenever I really need it,
And will have to buy a new unit at some point, which likely will not be a TomTom....

Ask a Question