GO720 Touch Screen problem

Hi ! I have a GO720, and the touch screen doesn?t work properly.
When i touch in the top part of screen, is like touch the bottom part of screen.
And I can?t use the icons in the top part of screen.
Any Idea what?s happen ?? Thanks

Sometimes a bit of dirt gets under the bezel. Try slowly sliding a thin pointed piece of cardboard completely around the bezel.

Also, try a pin rest on the unit.

Hi ! I have a GO720, and the touch screen doesn?t work properly.
When i touch in the top part of screen, is like touch the bottom part of screen.
And I can?t use the icons in the top part of screen.

Any help to get this issue resolved will be great. It is annoying to be without a GPS

Have you tried cleaning around the bezel? Also, do you have a screen protector? Over time, they tend to dry out, causing additional pressure on the glass, resulting in weird results such as you describe.

Check that out.......

Last shot.....

Explorer, not Home, backup
Format the unit, not quickformat
Restore the Explorer backup.

G0720 touch screen problem

Hi I have the same issue with a GO720. Have you ever solved yours? Just wondering.
Thanks

Thanks.
I've tried the touch screen calibration file, with various numbers.... No luck. Thanks in any case.
Need to buy a new unit since I use it a lot for work. Not sure I am going to spend more money on a TT model...

Ask a Question