Go Discover -Updates

Finally, managed via the auto chat to speak (chat) with somebody and while they were checking the subscription, updates appeared on the device! Coincidence or what?? We will see how things go?

Yesterday I had 2 huge updates for Europe and USA. we're talking combined download of 10GB. They applied and I was grateful.

Today though, I have another 9GB download ... jesus, I wish they'd just provide weekly updates that are smaller!

Yesterday I had 2 huge updates for Europe and USA. we're talking combined download of 10GB. They applied and I was grateful.

Today though, I have another 9GB download ... jesus, I wish they'd just provide weekly updates that are smaller!

Following on from this ... I reported a wrong location of a restaurant in Tredegar. It was accepted some months ago and applied to my last but one update. I actually went there and it was correct.
The last update [a week ago] has reverted the restuarant back to its wrongful place and additionally, the routing, road layout of major roadworks on route, that were good, are now appalling!
WTF is happening?

I have been advised by Tomtom that the weekly map/speed cameras updates on my GO Discover have been amnded to monthly with effect from June 2023 anybody receive notification, becuase i have not! Nice to be advised?

Also advised there were problems their end with updates and these were delayed but should receive the August one by the 3rd week in August, I will not hold my breath!!!!

No notification received from TT :mad:

My last updates have been appallingly bad in terms of routing especially in France and now I hasten to add in Germany too.
My car navigation that is 10-years out of date is doing a better job!

A poor show for a supposedly premium product.

Now been advised by Tomtom that updates for the GoDiscover will be released in the last week of August! The servioce rep is helpful but i gues his aghnds are tied. But it would be nice to have some form of notication that they were moving to monhtly updates from weeklly. Tomtom do themselves no favors with moves like this! meanwhile my older Go5200 (spare) has rcveived two updates and the latest map update. Come on Tomtom show some rtespcvtf or ytiur loyal customers.

Ask a Question