Go 720 Shut-Down Image

Hi:

I’m New to TomTom GPS & have a Mac computer. I D/L some new images for cars & for Shut-Down- these were available via my TomTom Home application v. 2.3.1.40. I can then go through options on my 720 & select different cars or different start-up images but there is no way that I can see to select different shut-down images.

I D/L several and I do see them if I go to the TomTom folder on my Mac under “Downloads” they appear as png image files.

The strange thing is that my default shut-down screen HAS BEEN REPLACED with one of the ones I D/L! I thought perhaps whichever one I D/L last automatically replaced the existing shut-down screen but, nope. I see other posts for other models where these images are changed by going to a certain file on one’s PC & renaming or deleting the existing BMP shut-down file & replacing it with the desired new shut-down file.

I don’t think that is the way I am supposed to do it on the Go 720 since there were separate icons to browse & D/L; cars, Start-up & Shut-down images. It seems that TomTom Home is set up to allow this.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Last edited:

Ask a Question