Go 720 Not Enough Space on SD Drive!

Have just tried to update my map (Western Europe) but keep on getting the message not enough space on drive. There is plenty of space on the 4Gig card which is indicating 2.20 gig free. Everything else is up to date except this new map.Driving me crazy!! Can anyone give me a glimmer of hope-Guy

Go 720-Ap 8.351 Home 2.7.5.877 Mac OSX 10.58

Have just tried to update my map (Western Europe) but keep on getting the message not enough space on drive. There is plenty of space on the 4Gig card which is indicating 2.20 gig free. Everything else is up to date except this new map.Driving me crazy!! Can anyone give me a glimmer of hope-Guy

Go 720-Ap 8.351 Home 2.7.5.877 Mac OSX 10.58
Beware the Mac and the contents of its semi-invisible trash can. As I recall, deleted files still occupy space out there until REALLY deleted, and that may be why there appears to be insufficient space on your SD card when that shouldn't be the case.

I'm no Mac guru, but I believe you'll want to copy your original map folder (I do hope you did that already as a matter of course just to be safe) to your hard drive, and delete ANY trash can folders (they start with a ".", don't they?) from your TomTom, and try the map install from your Mac again.

Or I could be all wet! Just recalling what I thought I'd seen here before.

Ask a Question