Go 50 or Go 500

50 is a resistive screen that doesn't lend itself to 'swiping' or 'pinching' the way the capacitive screen on the 500 works. That can make a big difference in the 'user experience'.

I'm also trying to chose between 600 and 60S. Other than the screens, I can only find that the mountings are different. Are there other differences?

Thanks

600 is capacitive screen, 'swipable', 60S is resistive. Mount on the 600 is vastly superior if you will be removing/installing with any regularity.

I agree with canderson. If you are in the habit not to leave the device in the car, over the long run you will not regret having spent that extra money to get the 100 % single hand attach and removal magnetic mount.

Essentially, all you need is a phone of recent enough vintage to support the Bluetooth SPP profile and some sort of data plan with your carrier.
You then log into the TomTom server with your phone app, and then pair the phone to your TomTom.

Internet marketing at its best!
Just before looking at the QVC video I had checked out Dyson vacuum cleaners.
Less than 1 minute into the video I was offered a special price Shark vacuum in a window "inside" the video!

Ask a Question