For people who have map corrections enabled

I have been doing a few small map corrections here and there, and submitting them to tomtom. I have also have mapsharing enabled, with every option ticked (even the ones submitted by few). I have yet to get a mapshare download update. Has anyone gotten any mapshare updates yet?

Yes.... I have TT1 V2 (now V3) running App 7.120(8459/070816) with NA v675.1409 and it works very well. I must say, it's a very good up-date. To answer the other question, have tried to get Map-Share up-dates from both "HOME" versions (HV2 displays the option) but have gotten noyhing. Will wait and see.

Yes.... I have TT1 V2 (now V3) running App 7.120(8459/070816) with NA v675.1409 and it works very well. I must say, it's a very good up-date. To answer the other question, have tried to get Map-Share up-dates from both "HOME" versions (HV2 displays the option) but have gotten noyhing. Will wait and see.

So the NavCore 7 update is out on the ONE v2?

I am always confused with the numbers, because my unit says One v4. Anyways it is the unit with the internal 1gig card and the expansion SD slot.

Yes navcore 7 is out for it...and with the 6.75 maps mapshare "works." Meaning I can send my changes, I just haven't gotten any updates yet.

It's out for serial codes starting with Z (which we can only assume are the hammerhead chips).

I am always confused with the numbers, because my unit says One v4. Anyways it is the unit with the internal 1gig card and the expansion SD slot.

Yes navcore 7 is out for it...and with the 6.75 maps mapshare "works." Meaning I can send my changes, I just haven't gotten any updates yet.

Hi There y)bailey! Do you have the One with the SD card slot? Just wondering if you One came with the newer maps. I just bought a 2nd TT1 New Edition (v4) with the SD card slot and it still had the older 665.1293 map version. Were you able to update the maps through TT Home? Thanks!

The map version updates are not delivered like firmware updates or QuickGPSFix's (i.e. free downloads). You need to purchase the map from TT either through HOME or TT's site.

Hi There y)bailey! Do you have the One with the SD card slot? Just wondering if you One came with the newer maps. I just bought a 2nd TT1 New Edition (v4) with the SD card slot and it still had the older 665.1293 map version. Were you able to update the maps through TT Home? Thanks!

Yes I was. Tomtom Home v2 lists 675 as the newest mapset.

It's out for serial codes starting with Z (which we can only assume are the hammerhead chips).

It certainly isn't sirfIII - my nuvi 660 that i purchased and rerurned got reception indoors on my desk. teh ONE doesn't. Even my 5 year old garmin etrex vista can get sat reception and has whatever chipset they used back then. :mad:

No one has really answered my questions yet.

Has anyone DOWNLOADED any map changes through HOME. I have sent quite a few...but haven't yet RECEIVED any.

Please let me know Navcore7 map 675ers.

No one has really answered my questions yet.

Has anyone DOWNLOADED any map changes through HOME. I have sent quite a few...but haven't yet RECEIVED any.

Please let me know Navcore7 map 675ers.

No, no downloads have been made available yet. This isn't surprising, though, when you consider how much trouble their servers have reportedly already experienced simply trying to serve the Navcore 7 updates alone.

Ask a Question