Family Guy!?!

my boyfriend and i were just talking last night how the tomtom needs a peter griffen voice!!! where can i find one?!

I just shared the Stewie voice to TomTom Home.

Hook up your device, click on "Add Maps, Traffic, Voices, etc." Then Click on "Voices", Then "Recorded Voices". Scroll through the list of voices to find Stewie.

I just tried again. When finished, it said that the new content will be available to share soon. Not sure when "soon" is, hopefully not too long.

I just checke TT Home and the Stewie voice is not there!!!

Pigtones has stewie, and you can kinda sorta get them for free if you do one offer or another. It was ok, but I'm glad I didn't pay $12.95 for it, I didn't think it was that good. But I was wondering if that was the same one that was on tth

When I log on to TTH, it shows Stewie there, but I am the one who uploaded it and it shows as "On Device". I am not sure if it is available to share yet. It didn't show up right away, judging by some of the other posts. It is the same stewie as the Pigtones one.

When I log on to TTH, it shows Stewie there, but I am the one who uploaded it and it shows as "On Device". I am not sure if it is available to share yet. It didn't show up right away, judging by some of the other posts. It is the same stewie as the Pigtones one.

It is not on TT Home as of yet!!!

Anyone know when the stewie voice would go live, but I would still prefer either quagmire or mr griffin

great share thanks. The Peter Griffin voices are pretty good too. Depends who you buy from. Some of the premium voices are pretty dodgy to say the least.

This was a good one

Does anyone have a Bruce Tobi voice from Family Guy? I have Googled and can't find anything but I have heard that one exists.

No- I did not see the voice available through home. There is a voice on Home called Bruce-performance artist but I don't believe that is it. Plus the voice is so long and drwn out that you will miss your turn before the instructions are done.

Ask a Question