Mort from Family Guy?

TomTom Model(s)
via 1535
hey anyone know how to get Mort from family guy?? i had him on my xl with home, but when i upgraded to the via 1535 i can't access the free community that you upload too when you make your stuff.

Assuming you still have the voice files on your old XL or on your PC somewhere, then if it was a free (not copyright or paid-for) voice, you should be able to copy it straight onto your new TomTom.

You use the MyTomTom program's "Add community content" feature. Go to "Add voices" and it should lead you through the process of copying the voice files across.

There is a tutorial in our FAQs as well here:
https://www.tomtomforums.com/t27714-how-add-pois-voices-etc-new-tomtoms-back-them-up.html

Are you sure it is not on your computer? If you originally downloaded it via Home, it should still be there, in:
C:\Documents and Settings\yourname\My Documents\TomTom\HOME\Downloads\complete\ voice\

And if it's definitely not there, do you not still have the XL?
It would still be accessible there in the "voices" folder on the unit.

If all else fails, I've just downloaded it to my Go940so could send you the files if you PM me with an email address.

Andy, don't think OP can PM with < 10 posts. You can find the email used when registered here in the Mod CP.

Never mind ....... I'll pm you the email.

Ta. Lets see if he can find it himself.
If you need it from me, just shout, Hazel0017

Hey Andy_P,

I just got a TomTom as a gift, it works great but I don't really like the voices. I would absolutely love you if you could send me the voice of Mort from Family Guy.

Thanks ;)

@pcb94. I've sent the files to the hotmail address that you used when you signed up. :)

Ask a Question