European Maps Rider 1

Hi Are you able to buy maps for europe for Rider 1. We have for Spain and France but need Germany, Italy etc. Thanks

At TomTom you can buy individual maps of Germany and Italy BUT the cost of those two maps is more than the map for Western_and Central_Europe which includes both countries and many more.

I tried the British TT site and selected the Rider (not Rider 2) model for the map so I assume it is compatible but best you call CS before putting down your money.

Western_And_Central_Europe_2GB will be fine for the Rider 1 but make sure you have a 2GB capacity memory card otherwise it won't fit with the other files needed to operate the device, you can confirm this by phoning UK support using the following number 0845 161 0009 but I wouldn't go purchasing this map just yet as a new map update is due any day soon (little point speding money on a new map only to find its out of date by three months within the next week or so) - Mike

Is it literally a few days from being released as we go on our holiday in less than weeks (not that I'm counting)

Going off the three month period between map updates its due any time last week! - An educated guess would be Tuesday or Thursday this week but only TomTom know the true answer - Mike

Ask a Question