dreaded green light! HELP!!!!!!

hi. i have a tom tom 300 with the dreaded green light on when im charging but wont switch on. i have tried the reset button but nothing.
does any one have any ideas???

thanks
andy

hi. i have a tom tom 300 with the dreaded green light on when im charging but wont switch on. i have tried the reset button but nothing.
does any one have any ideas???

thanks
andy

I wish I had something more than just calling it in to tech support.

Maybe try docking it in the home dock and running home while trying to turn it on. that almost worked for me when I had my 910 stuck on the splash screen...
good luck :eek:

My (brand new) Go 720 died on me last night after setting everything up, doing the latest installs, etc. I planned on taking it back today. I tried several resets, pressing the reset button 5-seconds, then trying the on/off switch. I tried holding it for 15-seconds and up to 1-minute. I tried holding the on/off switch for different lengths of time also.

I searched the support section on Tomtom and these forums. It seems I did all I could do.

Finally, I went to the car and plugged the 720 in (cigarette lighter). I pressed the reset button then on/off switch and the 720 came to life. So far, it is still working but I came real close to packing it up.

Ask a Question