Does the XL_335_S indicate which side of the street the destination is on?

Hello I am the owner of a xl 335 s and I found it would be convinent to know which side of the street a destination is on when i arrive. Does the XL 335 S do this and if It does what is the Indication? So far i see no indication or way of setting the unit to do this......

It does not announce it the way the Garmin does but, if you look closely, the arrow leading to the checkerboard is indeed either pointing to left or right at the destination point.

OK, I think I just realized something for a POI it does not indicate the side of street.
But if I type in an address then I do get an indication twards the end of the route In 3d mode on the screen that the arrow does indeed point to the left or right. Does the POI not have this feature built into them?

Sadly, they do not. For what it is worth, often odd numbered addresses are on the east or south sides of streets while even numbered addresses are on the north or west.

Not always but often......

Sadly, they do not. For what it is worth, often odd numbered addresses are on the east or south sides of streets while even numbered addresses are on the north or west.

Not always but often......

Thanks you're very helpful as usual!

Ask a Question