Deleted POI Removal Time?

What is the average time span on deleted POI's and the like? You'd think it would actually delete/change your personal POI's, but it appears like it just sends a report and you wait?

When I have deleted POIs from mine...they pretty much went away instantly (from my TT). Are you asking about local updates on your device or getting a delete via a MapShare update?

How are you trying to delete?

Mapshare updates for deletion and addition. Seems like there's quite a few POI's in my area that simply list the intersection nearest and not the actual address, along with the TomTom refusing to allow higher block numbers for new developments on certain roads.

For address range errors, it seems that all you can do under error corrections is "report other error" / existing street / "wrong or missing house numbers"....and then report the correct range. I wouldn't hold my breath on seeing this update any time soon, but at least you reported the issue...

Ask a Question