Constant TomTom forums web page load problems

TomTom Model(s)
GO 720
I don't know if this happens to anyone else but very often I get a page load error of some sort and have to refresh the page a few times to see the page. This problem does NOT happen to ANY other website in the world that I have visited. The problem only happens on this site. The problem happens on my home PC as well as my laptop. Also even happens on my living room PC which is running Vista 32-bit. My laptop is running Windows XP 32-bit, and my PC is running Windows XP 32-bit + Windows Vista 64-bit all with the latest everything software. Here is a screen shot of the error.

webpageproblem.jpg

Does this happen to anyone else?

For a couple of weeks recently, the site seemed to work rather smoothly. I am back to getting error msgs and having to reload pages as well.

Cheers

Same here.......not a Vista problem (I've XP).

For whatever reason, I've always had problems with this site such that I need to run in IE7 with no add-ons loaded or I can guarantee that the screen will freeze somewhere in the session.

Ask a Question