Charging issues and random crashes

Hello forum,

Just a quick question hopefully!

I've got a TT One (3rd edition) and it has problems charging as well as some random crashes.

When plugged in (laptop or OE car charger) it will often charge for a few minutes, then will flash from 'charging' to the normal battery icon and back again.
I've replaced the battery, and that didn't resolve it. I've also tried different USB cables and a different car charger. No dice.

The other issue is that it often crashes after 20 - 60 mins driving. It will either display a weird stripy pattern on the screen or just reboot/shutdown.

So far I've replaced the battery and also formatted the device and restored it to the original Explorer backup I took when I got it.

My question is this: is there anything further I can try? Or is it a case of flogging it for spares on flea-bay?

Thanks,
:(

Welcome to TTF.

It seems you've tried everything I might think of. Perhaps others have some suggestions.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling your application??

Welcome to TTF.

It seems you've tried everything I might think of. Perhaps others have some suggestions.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling your application??

Thanks dhn, actually I haven't tried that. I'll give it a go.

...and it's still flashing between charging/not charging.

Looks like it's off to ebay for parts. :(

Thanks for your help.

Ask a Question