Car Icons?

hi no mention of dpi so i just used web 72 dpi, 128x128, 256 color gif

oops those should have been BMPs not GIFs, let me know if that's right so I will convert them.:confused:

meanwhile here are some more:

• USS Enterprise :)
  • Pizza Slice (cartoon)
  • Pizza Slice (photo)
  • Boomerang (for when visiting Australia? lol) :p

Attachments

• uss-enterprise.bmp
    16.7 KB · Views: 1,533
  • pizza-cartoon.bmp
    10.8 KB · Views: 753
  • pizza-image.bmp
    17.1 KB · Views: 676
  • boomerang.bmp
    16.7 KB · Views: 644
Hey Tomato!

Nice work on those car icons.

I stink at photo editing; if I post a pic or 2 of my car, would you be willing to create an icon for me?

Thanks,

Scott

Hey Tomato!

Nice work on those car icons.

I stink at photo editing; if I post a pic or 2 of my car, would you be willing to create an icon for me?

absolutely. or my name isn't tomtom-ato :p

ideally have pix with "blank" background so easy to knock out. though a car shape isn't that hard to mask, if it's too much trouble results may vary.

pix don't need to be huge cause the end result will be quite tiny.

That's bogus that a simple feature like this apparently doesn't work on the older GO models running v7. I mean, the X10 series isn't exactly old, and the GO910 has plenty of power, resolution, and storage space for a feature like this.

TomTom really needs to realize that once we buy a certain model of GO, we're not going to run out and upgrade to latest GO model when they're released every 6 months. These are nav units. It's not like they're cars and I'm demanding that my older model car automatically gets laser guided cruise control just because I updated the navigation system firmware.

Boo on TomTom for this NavCore "Lite". I've yet to see a "Lite" version of anything (software, beer, lunch menu, etc.) that didn't (forgive me) suck.

Edit: Before anyone else tries, I just wanted to let you know that adding the "art" and "cars" folders to your older TomTom doesn't cause the option to appear. Not that I was desperate or stupid enough to try that...it was...uh...a friend. The same friend that disassembled his GO700 out of curiosity while it was still under warranty and posted photos here....yeah, yeah....that friend.

Last edited:
Tomato - your icons look great! You mentioned a BTTF DeLorean - did you ever create one?

bergmann 10, welcome to TTF.

It's most likely that you won't receive a reply from "tomato" since your mentioned post was posted almost 4 years ago!

If you can get good stock cllip from the internet, let us know and perhaps someone would try to make that icon if you're interested.

Ask a Question