can't access routs

I have downloaded some scenic routes from tom tom home but I don't know how to access them on my tom tom rider v2. I have looked through the menus but can't find any means of loading them as a route, any advice out there please.

I have downloaded some scenic routes from tom tom home but I don't know how to access them on my tom tom rider v2. I have looked through the menus but can't find any means of loading them as a route, any advice out there please.

Did you look at the itinerary area of your unit going from A to B. It should be their.

Thanks guys, still cant find them in any menu including itinerary planning. However I have found the files on my PC they are ITN files. Do I have to load them into the tom tom manually if so how? :confused:

Use Explorer and copy the itn files from your computer to the itn folder on the unit. That should do it.

Ask a Question