ATT and Traffic

TomTom Model(s)
One
Hello all,

I have been trying to get my Tom Tom one LE to connect to the traffic server via my Nokia 6555 with ATT service. The tomtom gets through about 60% of the process and then my phone comes up with a message say "Please subscribe to packet data access" So I called ATT and the lady had no idea what I was talking about and we tried a few things and nothing worked. She told me to call nokia which I have not done yet.. I was wondering if anyone with Cingular/ATT with a nokia fun has gotten this to work? If so anyone in the Austin/San Antonio TX area using it? is it worth it?

Thank you

I am in the San Antonio area and although I can't help with the Nokia part I will be trying out traffic for the first time tomorrow...will let you know

Well I have used it in the Austin/San Antonio area for the past 2 days.. Traffic really has not been that bad so it just shows green the whole time.. Tomorrow will be a real test.

Traffic worked good...if I had listened to it I would have made to work on time. It said there was an accident ahead and tried to re route me, but none of the freeway alert signs said anything so I ignored it. Come to find out I-35 was closed.

Ask a Question