Anyone using 'Crossover Linux' to run TomTom Home, with the model 720T satnav..?

Hello Members

I'm just wondering if there are any 'Crossover Linux' users running Ubuntu 9.10 with a TomTom 720T satnav, or other models, running the latest TomTom Home software through the Crossover application, have you had any success?

Does the 'Crossover Linux' software see the correct satnav hardware drivers?, and if TomTom Home is working for you, does it manage to update all the different aspects and of a 720T satnav, even things like 'Map share' and 'Security camera's' updates.

I am a complete novice regarding Ubuntu, but i have fully installed it on one of my other computer, and it works great.

I'd like to now do a complete installation of Ubuntu 9.10 across the whole partition on a Dell Inspiron 1720 computer that i use for other tasks including the updating of my TomTom 720T satnav, the computer is currently running Vista OS, so if 'Crossover Linux' did work ok for me, i would purchase the Pro version of it.

All members help, and experience would be grateful.

Kind regards
Livio

Ask a Question