Anyone online right now and...

Is there anyone online right now and have HOME working? I can't get logged in and it removed my login credentials..... Keeps coming up "Connection error"

So much for checking my QuickGPSFix...

Driving home this morning I couldn't access the weather forecast... I think PLUS is down?

Strangely I CAN use HOME to rest my password, yet I can't login in with it thru HOME... going to tomtom.com with the new PW works though... something wrong on their end for sure!

I just tried to go to tomtom.com and it's down, says to try back in a few hours!

Maybe that people are complaining about there customer support (which is non excistent) they might be trying to fix that problem would be nice

QuickFix is downloaded automatically via HOME. It should pop up as an available update. Does not need to be checked regularly, as it's only available once a week on Sundays.

I think that explains why I couldnt login last sunday: There must have been too many people checking their GPS!

Ask a Question