Another new guy!

TomTom Model(s)
GO 730
Hello all, I just purchased a Go 730 refurbished unit to see if I like it. I know nothing about them and I see some pretty good info here so I thought I would sign up!

Cheers!

Hello all, I just purchased a Go 730 refurbished unit to see if I like it. I know nothing about them and I see some pretty good info here so I thought I would sign up!

Cheers!

A warm welcome to this forum. Make sure you do an explorer backup. If you need any help, let us knnow.

Ok, I received my refurb TT 730, I backed it up using explorer after fully charging the battery. Did the updates. Now what really gets me is I have to pay for all the old maps to get up to date maps. ($89) My second complaint is battery life. I only get an hour and 45 mins from a fully charged battery! What is the average length of charge from a new battery?

All in all I should have purchased a new unit. Oh well you live and learn.

Ok, I received my refurb TT 730, I backed it up using explorer after fully charging the battery. Did the updates. Now what really gets me is I have to pay for all the old maps to get up to date maps. ($89) My second complaint is battery life. I only get an hour and 45 mins from a fully charged battery! What is the average length of charge from a new battery?

All in all I should have purchased a new unit. Oh well you live and learn.

Unfortunately refurbished units do not get the latest map guarantee. I can however understand what you are saying. Think of this as a one time update charge. After this the 4 maps per year is really cheap for map updates.

Ask a Question