Always display phone dialpad during call

Hi

I am very new to TomTom G 730 so maybe I am missing something. Anyway, as soon as I make call through dialpad the dialpad disappears and tomtom comes to Map view (even when no route is planned). It makes me difficult to keep an eye on call duration and disconnect call on my end. Is there anyway that I can keep an eye on call status and disconnect it from my end without reaching for my actual phone.

Also, one time I was calling a number where you have to choose options like press one for support etc., I was unable to go back to dialpad to operate the phone through TomTom.

Please help as I am sure I am not the only one who has encountered such problem.

Regards
Aqif
TomTom GO 730

AFAIK what you want isn't possible to do, remember the device primary function is for navigation, whilst it can be used for handsfree this is a secondary function and will allways be treated as such.

If they left the phone screeen displayed durring a call I guess you would be happy, but conversely hundreds of thousands of other users would complain - Mike

Ask a Question