adding streets

tomtom one xl recently bought and updated however a street that has been around for almost 5yrs is still not on it

how do you get it to appear

tomtom one xl recently bought and updated however a street that has been around for almost 5yrs is still not on it

how do you get it to appear

You can report the error using Map Share and hope that it is corrected and sent to you as an update. Opinions on whether the update will actually go out with Map Share or whether it will just get rolled into the next map version are mixed.

You can report the error using Map Share and hope that it is corrected and sent to you as an update. Opinions on whether the update will actually go out with Map Share or whether it will just get rolled into the next map version are mixed.

Won't happen...I have submitted 10+ updates the begining of 2007 and nothing has been updated.

-S

My house is in a new subdivision so when I drive home, it shows me driving off the road into the grass. I've been in this house for three years.

A little disappointed as this is why I bought a GPS to begin with.

No need to worry about mapshare, jsut go on my link (see signature) to add it directly to Teleatlas, they are fast and give your a ref number. I placed a couple of new streets today, I will tell when I get news about it.

I placed a couple of new streets today, I will tell when I get news about it.
Well, don't hold your breath Feejo. I posted addtions/deletions/corrections using that link about 3 or 4 months ago. Nothing's change yet. Then it may take another year or two before TT offers those updates in a new map. :rolleyes:

Do they give you a ref number?
Yes they did. In the email with the ref number they said they would let me know when the corrections or changes were made. Not hearing anything for awhile is why I checked to see if the changes were made. They weren't so I entered them again. This time in the remarks section, I added a link to Google where they show the road in question actually being there.

I guess all these things take time.

Ask a Question