Add Maps, Traffic, Voices, what a PITA

TomTom Model(s)
GO 920
Is it just me or does everyone go through this PITA when installing stuff :mad: :( ?

When I add POIs from TTH, I wait for the POI screen to load. Under "view" I select US of A. Scroll down to the POI category I want to add, which might be on page 37 for example, and then click 'add". Once it's done loading, it drops me back at the "add maps, traffic, voices, etc." screen, where I have to then go through the whole "POI, View, USA, 37 pages" PITA.

There has to be a better way!!! Am I just missing it? I'd love to be able to go through a bunch of screen selecting the POI categories as I see them, and have them all download one after the other in succession, without having to navigate the site page by page for each and every one.

Why can't it just take us back to where we left off, instead of having to start from scratch for each POI, or Voice , etc...
This is probably the most user-unfriendly thing I've ever had to do with any electronics gadget that I've ever owned!!!!

Am I alone in this?????

Last edited:
"User friendly" appears NOT to be a concept familiar to the software people at TomTom, unfortunately. :mad: :(

Ask a Question