Can usa maps be added to XL IQ Routes edition2 Europe

kak

TomTom Model(s)
one
I'm looking to buy XL IQ Routes™ edition² Europe as a present but would like to know if it is possible to add usa maps at a later stage.

Yes, it is, although "add" might not be the right word. Since it has only 2GB of internal storage, and no provision for an external SD or uSD card, you will need to store your existing map offline on your PC before you can load the US map onto the unit. Given your location (had to peek at your IP address since you did not specify), I assume you now have the UK/ROI map only on your unit?

We can advise on safely backing up your UK/ROI map to your PC so that you will be assured of the ability to restore it later.

It won't have the UK/ROI map canderson... it's the Europe edition so will have full Europe maps.

Other than that, spot on!

Silly me - he did say "...edition² Europe" - I was too busy looking at the IP address to figure out where he was from and made a bad assumption.

Ask a Question