930 Resetting???

TomTom Model(s)
Go 930 and Go 700
Hello, I have an issue with my TT unit that I was hoping someone may be able to shed some light on. Since the purchase of my TT in December, there are times the screen freezes and then the unit restarts itself during start up. This happens right after it informs me that it has connected to my cell phone via computer voice. When this happens usually it will also no longer ring when a phone call is coming through and it will no longer chime to let me know that I am going over the speed limit. I have to reset the unit to correct it, which only lasts a couple of weeks. I thought maybe with this recent update from TT that they may have corrected this issue, however its been a couple of weeks since I performed the update and this morning the problem started to reoccur. Any suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated, thank you.

It's been a fairly common issue and has not yet been addressed with an application update. I've simply disabled bluetooth altogether.

Ask a Question