930 in Toronto, ON

I am having a bit of trouble finding my way around this forum.
After replying to a few messages found in a "NewPosts" search and making a site refresh or Newposts search again, I do not see any of my recent posts.

Having made a search under my name I found a few but also came across this very old one.
Do you realize that you also probably got sound files for North America only but NOT your European map?

Sorry, I hope you didn't think I was ignoring you, I just never saw your post until now.
I actually did get European sound files 'out-of-the-box' but as reported elsewhere, they packaged the old 1.4 GB Western_and_Central_Europe_2GB map.
I knew from a UK Forum that their Western_and_Central_Europe map had a size of about 1.8 GB and, after getting a 4 GB SD card called support to have them load that map onto my account even though the "latest map guarantee insisted that I was up to date!

Your caution was justified in as much as the difference between the packaged 1.4 GB map and the 1.8 GB one used in Europe was in the extended sound files for those countries.

Ask a Question