920 Doesn't Like My Address

I live on the Hawaiian island of Oahu where most addresses are of the form 12-3456 Something Street. My TomTom 920 won't accept these street numbers. Any suggestions?
:confused:

Some areas near me also use hyphenated addresses. The way I have to enter the address on my TomTom varies depending on the area. Sometimes I only enter the part before the hyphen, other times I enter both numeric portions - omitting the hyphen.

The easiest way to find out how TomTom expects addresses in your area to be entered is to browse the map and touch the screen on a street near you. This will give you the starting and ending addresses for the road segment you touched on.

you can also start to fill out corrections using tomtom's mapshare. enough people in the area do it, you can start to improve the maps in your area. people in canada have had similar issues and as a community are beginning to flesh out entire areas up there.

Last edited:

Ask a Question