Need Help Please

I work for Dominos in an area Im very unfamiliar with...... Im having problems entering some addresses.

Example: 15w090 Frontage RD

I am unable to type in the 15w090 part any suggestions?? is it jus cuz ima newbie N stupid?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I work for Dominos in an area Im very unfamiliar with...... Im having problems entering some addresses.

Example: 15w090 Frontage RD

I am unable to type in the 15w090 part any suggestions?? is it jus cuz ima newbie N stupid?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I think you will need to salect address near you then put in street then # .
Not sure if this is what you need but hope it will help

Try to find out which part is the street address and which is the unit number.
Canada Post now prefers to write the unit or apartment number in front and separated by a dash from the house number.

In your example you may try it as City > Frontage RD w > (number) 15 and then put the unit number in the telephone location 090.

For me, a local address in Ontario
27-2650 John St, Markham, ON
would then be entered as
City Markham
Street John St
Number 2650
Telephone 27

If that doesn't work exactly, play around with it a bit, maybe you can find a way to adapt it.

what province-state are you in? I deliver pizza too with my tomtom, maybe I can help.

Ask a Question