720 overheating

So I was just driving along a navigated route and all of a sudden my screen froze. I couldn't even turn the power off. I got to my destination, had some lunvh, came back 30minutes later to check it, and the unit was almost to hot too touch. The whole time I had it hooked up to the charger. So I unplugged it from the charger, and it started cooling down, plugged it back in and the same thing happened. Well when I got home I turned it back on and the audio wasn't working, after further cooling down the audio seems to be back to normal.

Has anyone heard of this happening?

You might conclude it was something with the charger, but this is the first time this has happened, and a little while ago, I plugged it back into the car charger and it was working normal (not overheating).

Well today I was driving a route, without the charger, and midway through the route the sound just all of a sudden stoppped working....At least it wasnt overheating. Turning the power on/off got the sound working again.

Losing the sound while on battery is a symptom that the battery is running down (< 50%).

Ask a Question