720, or 730?

It was a big mistake on BB part. I got lucky and picked up 6 at the 80 price and I have one sitting here waiting to be price matched. It has a case number attached to the order number and was bought before several of my 79.99 one but I think they are going to get out of price matching it. Best deal so far for the 2009 year. Radio shack messed up as well on the Sony Nav-U44 and priced it at 29.99 when the door buster price was supposed to be 79.99. I picked up a handful of those as well and was happy to have one of those till I opened this TT 720 2 days ago, night and day difference

whoa-great deal!!! I'm waiting for the 930 to drop a little more. When I purchased my 510 I became miffed when it went on sale about two months later for a $150.00 less!!

I'm shopping for my first dedicated GPS and have narrowed it down to the TT720/730. With that in mind, I've been keeping my eye on the prices of the refurbished models at Amazon. Right now, the refurb 720 is at $159.99 and the refurb 730 is at $189.99. They both seem like good deals for those that are interested.

Ask a Question