700 microphone?

I just got a recon. 700.
Everything seems fine but I can not make calls.
I can hear the other callers but I don't think the microphone is working.
I am pretty sure the mic is only in the docking base....right?

Should there be a jack for and external mic in the base?
.......the only thing I have is a jack to charge.

I just got a recon. 700.
Everything seems fine but I can not make calls.
I can hear the other callers but I don't think the microphone is working.
I am pretty sure the mic is only in the docking base....right?

Should there be a jack for and external mic in the base?
.......the only thing I have is a jack to charge.

Well TT cust service solved the issue. The wrong dock was packaged with the unit when they reconditioned it.
TT will be sending me out a new mount no charge, 10-14 days.
I have read that their cust serv was poor.....but so far the stepped right up and did the right thing.

i have also had pretty good service with them.i called about 2 weeks ago and said my power cord was bad which it was .they sent me a new one within 4 days.also have the cd updated map for my 300,used it for a buddy and tried to use it for the 700 i just got my dad.the place where i got it from stated usa and canada even the product card said usa and canada,but it had the north america map with the 5. something version so called tt was on hold for a while.all in all on phone for an hour and a 1/2 but they gave me a new code and was able to load new map on dads.not supposed to use the cd more than once which i kinda knew i think they said no more than twice in 6 months.

Ask a Question