510 on/off with car?

Ok so I leave my house this morning this is the second time using my TT, I stopped to get coffee and didnt want to leave my doors unlocked so I turn my car off. Have the car cig power going to mount. I noticed my TT is still on being I shut the car off and figured I will turn it off cause when I go to start my car and being it's plugged in wasn't sure if it would shoot some kinda surge to it. Well I get back in and start my car and my TT turns on automatically which isnt bad if it's supposed to with the Cig adapter going to it, just a shame it doesnt turn itself off when turning the car off. Is this normal for this?

Yes AFAIK, the GO510/910 turns on automatically if the unit is plugged in via cig lighter.

There is a tweak currently for the TT910 that will turn off the unit (it was previously disabled with a firmware update) and the thread is found here.

I am unsure if it will work for the TT510 though...

I got rid of the tweak. The Battery state of charge indicator was screwed up.

Ask a Question