330S Blanks out after 210 Kph

Before I go on yes I know my speed was irresponsible and not recommend.

I noticed this with my 330S. It would constantly recalculate if I held a speed of 210 Kpm over 1 min at a time. Tried this only 3 times and it would do the same, as soon as 1 min hit bang! it would recalculate as it seemed confused.

Just curious if anyone else experienced this.

I experienced the same... While flying! At those high speed, the unit tries to keep-up but can't manage because it's references change too fast. It will display properly but if asked to plot a route, it won't appreciate much...

Besides, at that speed, you better not need to look or listen to a GPS, you better concentrate ALL your attention to the road.

And yes, that was totally irresponsible to drive at that speed on a public open road. I seriously hope you'll get arrested if you do it again. Here in Canada, there's a few places where your vehicle would be seized on the spot and it would cost you a few $1000 to get it back, plus the fine, plus loosing your driver license for quite a while.

Ask a Question