newbe from rhode island with XL 330s

TomTom Model(s)
XL 330s
can I customize a route to use specific roadways on my computer and download to my TomTom. I can using Streets & Trips. I really like the XL-330 and would prefer to use it to do this. thanks in advance.

If your device supports Itinerary Planning have a look at "Tyre" which lets you plan a route on Google Maps then transfer it to the device see Here - Mike

Thank you Mike for the quick response. As a novice - I have just now successfully downloaded a simple 3 step Itinerary . thanks again - I can see where this is a valuable forum for users.:)

Hi Mike and everyone from sunny Surrey,Just renewed a battery in a 300,not holding out to much hope that its going to work though.Can someone please tell me how long i should charge the new battery for,overnight?Thanks to you all.;)

Charge it for around for hours from a USB connection on the PC or slightly less if you have a dedicated mains charger for the device.
BTW did you ever get your V70 sorted out and running? - Mike

Ask a Question