3/12/07 - Contest Questions ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright so I get it... the contest could theoretically end after two hours if no one posts after the first one...

As the Fonz from Happy Days would say...

Correctamundo!

(OK next dose of meds kicking in now, I should sign off for the night I think before I get worse)

alright so I get it... the contest could theoretically end after two hours if no one posts after the first one...

Exactly! So the object is to make sure YOU are the last person who posted in the thread. As weeks go by, the time that you have to retain the last posting position gets shorter so your odds of winning increase.

Time to test my new moderator access....

Time to test my new moderator access...you know, to see if I can turn off posting on this forum for say...a couple of hours? Like right after I make the last post? Haha.

Oops. :eek: Cats out of the bag now! Barnacles! Delete, delete, delete...

Time to test my new moderator access...you know, to see if I can turn off posting on this forum for say...a couple of hours? Like right after I make the last post? Haha.

Oops. :eek: Cats out of the bag now! Barnacles! Delete, delete, delete...

blaha......
I just wondering if forum can handle the traffic?

Gee I was hoping it would have been one of the new yet to be released " Bigger Screened " TT's now that would be cool. But since its free well who am I to complain .....

So does the contest happen is this thread? or another? I know it's this forum only, but do we continue in this thread or make another? or make as many as we like...as the other forums? :D

Week 1 & 2 times have been edited..... Week 1 is 4 hours and Week 2 is 2 hours..
That's not right.... changing the rules 1 hours into the game :p

I stayed up all night.... hahahha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question