2 Questions Audio Books and Routing

I just purchased the 920T. I have had it for about a week now and we are not getting along all that well.
I preprogram 20 stops Itinary and/or using recent destinations to do my route. Sometimes I am in unfamiliar territory and do not know which next stop would be able to save me time. I had a garmin Nuvi 770 which when I went into recent dest. it would say how far away and which direction all the previous stops were and pick and choose which to do. Granted it said the direction and distance as a crow flies but it still helped for me to figure out where to go. Now I set up an Itinary switch back and forth from waypoints (waypoints put flags up) to Destinations and zoom in/out map to determine my next stop. This is a total PITA. Also it never seems to advance to the next stop in the itinary without me going in marking as visisited and and restarting Itinary from there. And i can't seem to make Itanary into a shortcut (can I?) Any help on how to do 20+ stops in a day in a timely fashion would be greatly apreciated.

Also I listen to Audio Books while driving. I used the SD card with my Nuvi and just switched out cards when I changed books. I can't seem to get to the SD card to listen to the books on my TomTom what am I doing wrong? I have not had time to listen to books lately because I am too busy changing waypoints to Destinations and back again, and Zooming in/out the map but once this community helps me, I will have time.

On the good side tho, it routes better and recalculates faster than my Nuvi. Voice command is kinda cool too. I think it rocks when I am on my way to a stop. But it drops the ball after that. Looking forward to getting some good tips (hopefully) from this Community. thanks in advance for reading this long post and I will check back shortly.

Nice link but it won't help. I need to decide in the field where to goto next depending on how much time I have spent at the previous destination.
Nobody listens to audiobooks thru their GPS. Is it possible to listen to books from the SD card?

Ask a Question