1535 and 2535

TomTom Model(s)
One 130 S
I notice that Tomtom is making changes on their site. 2535TM is not on there at this time.
Also, doesn't the 1535 have an SD slot? The specs now say that they don't!?

Indiana, USA

Last edited:
My guess is that they're typos.

The 2535TM is still listed as "available" in Amazon. I'll take a look at a demo 1535 on Monday, my local Best Buy has demo models available.

I notice that Tomtom is making changes on their site. 2535TM is not on there at this time.
Also, doesn't the 1535 have an SD slot? The specs now say that they don't!?

Indiana, USA

I just purchased a 1535tm and it does have a micro sd slot.

Tomtom has made more changes to the 2535 Series site, they list only the 2535TM right now and you can now buy it direct from Tomtom. They still show the 1535 as not having an SD slot. Seems like there is a lot of changes happening at Tomtom.

Tomtom has made more changes to the 2535 Series site, they list only the 2535TM right now and you can now buy it direct from Tomtom. They still show the 1535 as not having an SD slot. Seems like there is a lot of changes happening at Tomtom.

I'm looking at the Car Navigation page on the the tomtom site right now, and it lists:
2535 TM WTE (with a "buy now" button)
2535 M Live (no buy now button)
2535 Series ("Shop series" button)

...with 2505 and others below these.

The "shop series" button takes you to a page that only lists the 2535 TM...

Odd - they really seem to need help with their web site!

Ask a Question